Raven's Watch fire in my bones quakes, bending but it won't break
170 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 
for frost but stjor is welcome <3
She's spent much of her time caring for @Frost — the moments between, when @Stjornuati relieves her, are spent patrolling and hunting, a never-ending cycle of struggling to stay productive in both tasks. Outwardly she wears the burdens well, but the witch is exhausted. Still, she finds joy in this new life she's stumbled into; there's something comforting about having a routine to fall into.
She's in a particularly good mood when she stops to check on Frost, carrying a stoat meant to be the boy's breakfast. The trio almost feels like a makeshift family of sorts, an awkward patchwork replacement for —
No. Not there. Not today. She pushes the thought away and steps close to the entrance of the den she'd situated Frost in, dropping the stoat and calling out. I've brought you something to eat. How do you feel today? She starts, a routine greeting by now. The boy's health seems to be improving, but she won't let the matter rest any time soon. He is her charge now.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
fire in my bones quakes, bending but it won't break - by Antha - December 09, 2020, 07:22 PM