Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Bronco pushed on to investigate what the 'Complication' was, and she grumbled sheepishly while her eyes darted away. 'Yeah right, you just want to make fun of me...' Luna thought to herself in response to his words towards Keyni -- but more jokingly then spitefully. Jabs such as these were like bonding rituals amongst friends to her afterall.

Regardless of that, the moon nymph could understand where he was coming from regardless. It was only necessary to test whether a new member could prove useful in their group or not -- ecspecially during the winter months. Because of this, Lunaria didn't have a doubt in her mind that someone like Keyni could provide their pack of an additional caretaker (perhaps she may even introduce the girl to Holland later, they may learn something from each other.)

It was now Keyni's turn to speak to Lunaria, and when the raven turned to be met with her emerald gaze and soft voice, she almost felt butterflies fluttering feverishly within her chest. It was hard not to willfully agree with such consoling words -- but perhaps it was time for Luna to stop staring at the pretty girl and speak up already. "I guess you have a point, there's no use hiding your work from the others since they need to know..." The huntress agreed while looking away to clear her throat, and would've let Keyni continue if it weren't for the sudden appearance of their leader, Osiris. 

The boy stood tall as he approached, tail raised and everything -- it would've been clear to others what position he held in the pack. It seemed the jade-eyed she-wolf noted this quickly and lowered her head out of respect. So Luna would do the same -- intending to stay close just incase Key needed assistance with anything.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM