Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Maegi was watching her surroundings, but Natshana was watching her.  Initially, the other wolf's unfamiliar appearance was what caught the apothecary's eye.  It was her beauty that commandeered her gaze shortly thereafter, however.  She was a stroke of alabaster on the sands, a perfect composition of dove-white on the endless sea of beige.  

Natshana wondered what she was thinking, questioned if she should even intrude.  The healer's mother often complained that her daughter's gregarious nature would one day be her downfall, and perhaps that was the inevitable truth.  For the time being, though, she was content to chase her whims as they came to her.  So, she casually approached the seaside stranger.

"A new face," she commented in the common tongue, her accent giving away that she did not speak this language first.  Her eyes washed over Maegi like the tides often did at her feet but then she glanced out, over the waves beyond. "Would you mind some company?" A bold assumption, certainly, but Natshana was a staunch pillar of audacity.
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM