Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Natshana was pleased to have seemingly been accepted.  Slowly, she meandered toward Maegi to join her, leaving an appropriate distance between them at her side so as to not impose upon her personal space.  She was content to sit like that, enjoying one another's company as they watched the sea.  Regardless of the apothecary's landlocked origins, she had grown fond of the temperament of the ocean -- sometimes calm, other times violent, and more often than not a complex mixture of the two extremes.

"Natshana," she gave her name without hesitation.  Perhaps she would have liked to remark on how much she fancied Maegi's name, yet she refrained.  She did not yet know what sort of compliments the other wolf preferred and, thus, was unsure if she would find the praise childish.  So, she moved on.

"Have you returned recently?" she wondered instead, curious enough about Maegi to want to keep the conversation flowing. "I may be assuming, but you seem far more at ease with the sea than I was when I joined."
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM