Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Natshana nodded, trying to imagine what sort of life that must have been. "The pack I was born into lives exclusively in the woods," she explained further, as though it was necessary.  Her discomfort along the shore was likely evident.  The way she walked alluded to a wolf whose life was dictated by the certainty of solid earth beneath her paws.  She was unaccustomed to the shifting nature of sand.

When Maegi appeared to struggle with Huā's name, Natshana smiled somewhat.  She, too, had a difficult time parsing both the Empress' and pack's names in the same way she was at times clumsy with the common tongue.  She understood and sympathized.

"I came here on the order of my Commander," she answered honestly. "In my culture, the Commander's word is the law. She asked me to join the ranks, and so I did." Her words were purposefully vague, and she did not give out Praimfaya's name intentionally. "Why have you come?" the question was posed back to Maegi with a similar curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM