Wheeling Gull Isle guess i'm the blue, new blood
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
Then stop bothering me! he snarled inwardly. Why did she keep hounding him if she didn't want to know him? Was it cause she was suspicious of him? He... he was trying to get his shit together. Joining the pack was part of the reason for this, outside his liking for Hua.

Renwick though, recoiled as if struck at her words. What herbs you stiffing... He wanted to laugh again. The irony of such a thing. It was insulting and unwelcomed and he found he didn't want to be here any longer. Even at the mention of such a thing he felt the itch again.

"Whatever" he seethes quietly, trying to distract himself with pointless anger "I'll just put on a grand show so you can creepily watch me all the time like you want to." He moves further, slowly and doesn't respond to her awkward finish. If she lets him be, he's already gone. 

And he's going to throw himself into the next free den he sees and sleep. He wishes it was forever.

exit
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
Messages In This Thread
guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 18, 2020, 12:14 PM