Honeyed Pasture but i've never loved one before
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She tried to withhold and yet she sighed. The wistful breath like smoke in the air as she studied him as intently as he her. His chuff was met with the idle flick of her tail—careful consideration before the woman traipsed forward at a leisurely pace, the gentle sway of her figure moving much like the silence of a cat on the prowl.

Whether it was an action meant to be intimidating or mysterious, it would have been a lie to say the dark pelt of the man and the icy stare he rest upon her didn’t stir a certain intrigue in her breast—a foolish heart indeed… and one that had simply become addicted to satiating the heartache of lost love through measles acts. “From here?” To the point—a purring voice, she canted her muzzle, waiting for his response.
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - December 20, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - December 21, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - December 29, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - January 01, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - January 07, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - January 11, 2021, 12:27 PM