Ravensblood Forest a place for my head
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
From the looks of him and the words he spoke, he was a wanderer without a pack.  Though she was not yet close enough to fully take in his scent, she imagined that it would tell her a similar story.  Either way, she wasn't concerned.  Whether he belonged to a pack or not, her interaction with him was destined to be the same.  They were two wolves passing one another in a specific space at a certain time, and nothing more.

"There is no masking the sea from my fur," she lamented good-naturedly as her pale eyes rolled. "Yes, I sleep among the wolves of Yuèlóng and tend to their sick and injured." Natshana chose her words carefully.  Though she would not speak these words to the leaders who housed her, she did not see the pack as a permanent place.  Her alliance would always be to Praimfaya first and foremost, and she would travel wherever her heda commanded. 

"I am Natshana," her name was offered simply, a bit of useless collateral. "If you would like some company, you are welcome to walk with me as I forage for herbs."
Messages In This Thread
a place for my head - by Godbrand - December 21, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: a place for my head - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: a place for my head - by Godbrand - December 21, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: a place for my head - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: a place for my head - by Godbrand - December 25, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: a place for my head - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:12 AM