Great Bear Wilderness hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall
80 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Acheron - I'm so so so sorry for the absence.

Things had been quiet. Fun, of course, but certainly more quiet than Tuvaq had ever experienced in his entire life. It was all very domestic - the traveling with Acheron, sleeping with Acheron, hunting with Acheron, eating with Acheron. Everything he did these days was with Acheron, and he was happier than he had ever been. It was idyllic, calm and perfect. 

Except, it was getting cold. 

The morning Tuvaq woke to was bitingly cold, frost clinging to the grass outside the little old burrow they'd found themselves in. Tuvaq had taken the position closer to the entrance, effectively blocking most of the wind from coming in, but it wasn't the most comfortable. Loner life was not meant for the winter.

With a sigh, Tuvaq fought the urge to just bury his face back into Acheron's fur, and instead got to their feet, intent on going out to catch some breakfast for them both. It was... unlikely, and they'd gone without for the last couple days, but he was certainly going to try.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall - by Tuvaq - December 21, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall - by Tuvaq - December 29, 2020, 10:59 PM