Verdant Basin wake up, it's a prison break!
I WAS BORN TO RUN
129 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"You didn't do anything wrong!"

She takes a step forward as he sits. The guy looks so damn miserable, apologizing. The brunette didn't like it at all. She wasn't going to let Elijah feel bad for her decision, but it was clear she had to drive the point across. "Didn't you see the way they looked at you?"

Like some of them wanted to kill him. Drive him out. Make him miserable. Wren only wished she could thank the young wolf who stood up for Elijah at the meeting, coercing the others to accept him. But even then, Ravinger was an unknown. He could have stopped them from leaving too.

"Elijah, they hated you" Wren pressed, scowling in disgust "because your fur wasn't brown. Cause it wasn't blessed by their stupid High Elk" Because white was disgusting to them. Any sort of white. Even a small bit. "I wasn't going to let you stay and be an outcast. I wasn't going to let them berate and abuse you."

Celnes and Ravinger aside, the others were open with their disapproval. "I was stupid. I joined them because I wanted to rush into something - anything - else. I wanted to forget I was abandoned. I let them talk me into it. I started to believe it too" she goes on, dipping her head "but Kingslend is a cult. I'd rather be a refugee than a cultist."
0/10
0/10
Messages In This Thread
wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 07:45 PM