Cerulean Cape They talk shit, but I love it everytime
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I don't care what anyone thinks of me! I'll worry about myself. " The otter snapped defensively at the question, albeit more than necessary. Aimi hated the thought of being vulnerable to another's disagreements about her choices -- family or not; and while the otter did secretly care about the opinions of those those she held dear, it was never something she'd admit to. No way was the femme gonna show signs of weakness -- she was afraid of what would happen if she did...

The next question was not answered -- only returned with a scowl and a quiet "You're fucking annoying." which was voiced briefly towards Ren. Him and that smug ass voice, just who the hell did he think he was??

And again, what was he here for anyway?

Well it wasn't as if Aimi was telling him to go away or anything. So, the sandy she-wolf's eyes would narrow and give him one last up and down look of skepticism. Then..."Well, if you finally decided to make yourself useful around here, you follow me..."  Aimi would beacon him to follow along while promptly turning and walking away. She did not turn around to see if he'd follow along, nor did she want to make eye contact after that. He either followed or left the Jiang alone -- simple as that.
Messages In This Thread
They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 23, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 26, 2020, 02:46 PM