The Heartwood swift and deadly
27 Posts
Ooc — Seren
Corvo stared down at her, immediately noting the height difference between them as well as the distinct build contrast between them. He had not only height but weight on the female, but that would only mean her lean body was faster than his, despite Corvo being rather lanky. Her eyes, a greenish blue hue, stared up at him first with surprise and then with almost... mirth? Most noticeable to him was the X shaped scar along her chest. What was the cause of that, he wondered?

To her comment, Corvo cocked an eyebrow, looking down at her in disbelief. An elk? Maybe he wasn't as lanky as he'd thought. 

She shifted uncomfortably on her paws and he resisted the urge to do the same. Was he the butt of some joke? Had her packmates put her up to this? He had to wonder. After all, he'd never heard that excuse before. Most often his presence was met with warnings to leave the area, not comparisons with the wildlife and certainly not one so large. 

"A fluke on your end or mine?" he said, tone deeply sarcastic. "I can't be sure but I believe you're insulting me and I don't even know you." 
Messages In This Thread
swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 28, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 29, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - January 01, 2021, 02:26 PM