The Sentinels what tale could I tell that has not been told
5 Posts
Ooc —
The bear lumbered forward, moving closer, and pressing the littler predator back by sheer presence alone. So at least she was not stupid. Skuld had encountered all manner of canines, some brave, some cowardly. Some with hardly a thought in their head. She started to wonder which kind this one would be, all darkness and seasalt, as even her approach warranted this.

Not about to let up so soon, just when she dared to feel half interested in this outcome, one errant rock and one step too many ended it all far too soon. That was worth a stop as she watched the wolf simply vanish over the edge, disappearing down to what she assumed was shore, beach, or close enough to it to know she wasn't going too; Skuld didn't need go look over that ridge of earth (and like hell if she was going to bother with going down there, not even for a meal or the temptation of a suffering wolf), and accepted the loss of interest even if she hated it, grumbling low and irritated to herself. The sea took a treasure from me, she glowered.

Disappointed, she grunted and turned to keep going. She would follow the trail the wolf had come in on, knowing where there was one, others follow. Maybe this was only the beginning.
Messages In This Thread
what tale could I tell that has not been told - by Skuld - January 04, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: what tale could I tell that has not been told - by Skuld - January 07, 2021, 02:43 AM