Hideaway Strath let us be gone
11 Posts
Ooc —
Tagging @Nyra and @Kynareth Deagon
For plotting purposes, I'm not tagging this as a joining thread, because Cian won't be staying for long. It's already been plotted that he'll be taken care of by Nyra when his lies come to light, so I figured he would just be a visitor technically. :3 Hope I'm doing this right! Still very newb!
Malia if you would feel more comfortable knowing all details (it isn't a major plot of course) I can message you on discord or dm you here, just let me know! 

Nyra led him to a place she called "The Strath", a hidden home, tucked away in the recesses of a mountain range, a forest, and a swamp. Cian's first thought was not one of awe at mother nature's work. It was the realization that should things go awry, he was very well trapped. He doubted anyone would even hear his screams in the depths of this valley. 

There were others here as well, wolves who looked at Cian as if they could see right through him. He only saw them in passing, barely enough to distinguish any features, but he got the sense that this group was not to be trifled with. The thought only made him that much more excited. They were strong. They were powerful. They were just who he needed to attach himself to in order to live the sort of lifestyle he'd always dreamed of living, the sort where he, Cian, did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted without fear of crossing the wrong group. If he could only convince them of his use.

If he could only convince them to trust him.
Messages In This Thread
let us be gone - by Cian - January 06, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 06, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Kynareth Deagon - January 07, 2021, 06:32 AM
RE: let us be gone - by Cian - January 08, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 09, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Kynareth Deagon - January 13, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Cian - January 15, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 15, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 16, 2021, 07:35 PM