Broken Boulder That gaze, it makes me anxious
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Joining 
@Mahler! ^-^ (Forward dated by a day or two since Rivenwood is.....busy with Legion I believe? XD)

And there you have it -- Kaster had finally gotten sick and tired of tending to that fucking den all day. If it wasn't being covered by moving snow that he had to keep re-digging, it was being raided by some malnourished rouges or flea-infested foxes attempting to nab his food storage. The stubborn side of him wanted to continue his attempt at trying to survive this winter alone to prove those who doubted him wrong, but the archer was not a reckless idiot -- even he'd eventually come to terms with such a low possibility.

So instead, The woodlander kissed his disaster of a home goodbye and set of eastward, pawprints left in the thick snow from which he'd came. A pack was not far of from his trail and despite the snow making it more difficult to sense, Kaster would've had to be noseblind not to sense the strong scent of someone's piss marking these surrounding lands -- in addition to the presence of others.

Stepping a good distance away, his cranium was thrown back to emit a long, deep howl to call for anyone who resided nearby. Hopefully this pack could provide a good shelter in these upcoming winter months....

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 07, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 09, 2021, 08:08 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 09, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 14, 2021, 02:47 AM