Broken Boulder That gaze, it makes me anxious
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
A moments pass and the man would soon introduce himself as Mahler, and seeing as how his previous assumption was not corrected, Kaster would take it as confirmation that this was the lead man of the pack. The woodlander quietly hummed to himself in observation when he noticed a thick accent in the reaper's voice. It sounded completely different from the accent Kaster once had when he started transitioning from French to common, so a part of him was curious as to what language Mahler (and possibly others of this pack) were most fluent in.

Next was the questioning of his skillsets; fair enough. "I can provide you with an additional paw (hand) in hunting game. I have quite a bit of experience with such and wouldn't have a problem assisting you and your pack this winter." He responded calmly with self assurance, though certainly not in a haughty manner -- simply straightforward. Packs were always in trouble when it came down to food for the winter, so Kast didn't doubt this one was any different. Besides, he was not lying when he spoke of experience -- it was a skill he needed to pick up during the time he lived with tantine Noelle...

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 07, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 09, 2021, 08:08 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 09, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 14, 2021, 02:47 AM