Neverwinter Forest No one ever told me grief felt like fear
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali was about to reply to Mal about his skills when another had approached them. His ears flicked forward as he prepared a greeting.
This figure seemed oddly familiar and as he stepped forward his heart dropped into his stomach. A bulge formed in his throat as Cam spoke, “where have you been” . When he heard the voice all he could do was stare in disbelief. There was no way, it couldn’t be? Tears were building up and guilt struck down on him like lightning.

“C...C....Ca...Caam?” Khali choked the words out, he felt as though his throat was closing in on him. The world felt like it was spinning, his breathing was getting heavier as he flashed back to the last interaction with his family. “I... I..” he was struggling with his words, the biggest regret in his life was ever leaving Lily and his kids. Everyday he spent without them felt as though his heart was ripped out of his chest..

Khali could never forgive himself for leaving them.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Khali - January 13, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Mal - January 15, 2021, 12:11 AM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Khali - January 15, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Cam - January 15, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Mal - January 15, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Khali - January 16, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Cam - January 16, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Mal - January 18, 2021, 04:35 AM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Khali - January 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Cam - January 18, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Mal - January 19, 2021, 03:24 AM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Cam - January 19, 2021, 04:03 PM
RE: No one ever told me grief felt like fear - by Mal - January 20, 2021, 01:48 AM