Sea Lion Shores i will go to my own sun
of justice and vengence
35 Posts
Ooc — viz
Away
All Welcome 
the moment his paws go from solid soil to the soft suction of loamy sand, the stench of seaweed: fresh and rotting hits his nose; and beyond that another scent that he cannot quite put his paw on, accompanied as it was by what sounded like barking in the distance. the mid-morning was sunny, the skies relatively clear and the sand under paws was cool under the surface warmed by the sun. the sands gives ways to rocky shoals where massive sealions are sprawled out, basking in the sand.

though not entirely something kharybdis is accustomed to seeing, he blinks at the ugly hairless, whiskered beasts; feeling his lip curling in disgust as he realizes that he's placed that unidentified scent clinging unpleasantly to the scent of ( rotting ) seaweed — strewn about as if the sea had vomited upon the shore. ignoring the sealions, the furie inspects a tangle of seaweed, pushing thru the thick emerald green leaves to find a fish gasping at the air, flopping about as he removes the very thing that was keeping it half-alive.

though fish do not rank high on his list of favored snacks, he lets out a low rumble and snatches it in his jaws, wincing as it summons enough energy to smack his muzzle with its spiny tail. he drops it, places a paw on it and begins to dig into it ( out of petty spite ). during his visits with lerna to ensure she had things firmly under control on their conquered state, she had insisted that he learn fishing with her and that he dine upon them while in her domain.

he polishes off the fish, dragging his tongue across the roof of his mouth, having to deal with the fact that he'd have seafish breath for a while.
Messages In This Thread
i will go to my own sun - by Kharybdis - January 19, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: i will go to my own sun - by Yeet - January 19, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: i will go to my own sun - by Kharybdis - January 20, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: i will go to my own sun - by Yeet - January 23, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: i will go to my own sun - by Kharybdis - January 24, 2021, 08:03 AM
RE: i will go to my own sun - by Yeet - February 02, 2021, 01:55 PM