Ankyra Sound The sand between my toes
2 Posts
Ooc — Raevinn
All Welcome 
For anyone that wants their Wild Fauna point!

The morning seemed as plain as any other, lately. Food was scarce enough as it is, so coming out into the fields and the beach during the winter seemed like a big waste of time. The princess stared at the ocean surf violently tumbling forward, washing the sand from the shore. The stones that were existent in places moved or stayed put, depending on the force of the waves. Steam plumed from her muzzle as her eyes watched in mesmerization. Eventually with a flick of her tail, the mare moved on. 

Skyfire was all alone here - not a single horse like herself could be found. There could be many different reasons for it, but one that Skyfire thought of was that perhaps they haven't discovered the paradise it was. There was plenty of food, placest to visit, and many water features to make it a great place to be. Not to mention that there weren't any other horse bands to compete for mares with. Skyfire was done with the whole stallion thing. While she of course wanted another man in her life, she was tired of being fought over like a prized item. Can't they all just get along? Like the wolf packs?

Yes, Skyfire was aware that there were wolf packs in the area and knowledgeable about their hierarchy. Sometimes, it made her jealous with the benefits women got with their role in the pack. But all negativity aside, they had each other regardless. Having community was one thing Skyfire was thankful for, but now that she was alone it was of a different matter. And it was winter - the wolves were hungry. Would she be a target?
Messages In This Thread
The sand between my toes - by Skyfire - January 21, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: The sand between my toes - by Val - January 22, 2021, 01:02 PM