Bearclaw Valley We started livin’ in an old house
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Not tagging this as joining cause I’m not sure if he’d be joining again only because I’m not sure how much muse I have for him rn. He might wander off and eat ppl for the time being. Just wanted him to come say hi again lol!

@Merrick @Astara 

The beast had lost his mind. Is still losing his mind. He’d wondered off from his temporary home without even knowing where the hell he went. He didn’t even remember leaving. His mind is in a haze — its so horribly foggy — and it causes him to twitch and snarl for no apparent reason. 

With what little sanity has has left, he stumbles back to what he had called home. The coy wolf, Merrick, had graciously allowed him refuge and he squandered it. He wants his humans back but he knows he will never be able to see them again. Not like this.

So unsteadily he goes, waltzing back up to their borders. His form sways and he shakes his body off. Scrapes litter his form and a patch of fur is missing where he chewed it from his forearm. His eyes blink more than they should and his already drooping lips are dropped into a frown. His head hurts and he might just be dying. What’s wrong with him? Whatever healed him made him sick. It’s taking over his mind, soul, and body — driving him mad.

Tilting his massive head up he releases a short series of distinctly dog like howls. They drip with pain and anguish. Someone please fix him. Someone please stop this madness that swirls inside of him.
Messages In This Thread
We started livin’ in an old house - by Solomon Bishop - February 24, 2021, 02:57 AM
RE: We started livin’ in an old house - by Merrick - February 25, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: We started livin’ in an old house - by Merrick - March 04, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: We started livin’ in an old house - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: We started livin’ in an old house - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:31 AM