Blackfeather Woods The flame of hope
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Joining 
Akari couldn't explain her feeling: Blackfeather Woods surged in front of her as safe haven on the horizon. And its wolves had already proved Akari their value. Suddenly, it was like the wind, the grass, and every stone of the World were telling her to go, promising her that the forest shall welcome her with open arms.

A new home. A new pack. It was all Akari ever hoped for since she fled her former home, wandering around the world, so lost and so hopeless...

Now, a flame of hope warms her spirit! All she has to do is stride into those woods, and her days of solitude might meet their end, at last!

Led by her instincts, she dived into the shadows, embraced by the lush vegetation. She could feel the scent of the pack, of wolves she's yet to know, but she wasn't nervous; not even when she spotted the alpha in the distance: she approached him with her mind and body already acknowledging his position.

"Greetings." She said, keeping a respectful distance. "My name is Akari, and I seek a place among your pack. Is there any chance for me to stay?"
Messages In This Thread
The flame of hope - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Rowan - February 26, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Rowan - March 14, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Akari - March 18, 2021, 01:24 PM