Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper chuckled and then followed with a nod. He really wanted to find what he was good at and what he liked doing. "Well.. My parents were really much of the healers. I know how to assist for sure. Not sure if it is my passion as much as it is theirs," he admitted to the female. "But I love to talk to him either way. I am sure he has some good knowledge for me,' he added politely. "Maybe even some good stories as well," Jasper hummed thoughtfully.

Jasper was surprised by the offer. But he didn't need to think long to accept it with a firm nod. Then he could really admire this territory up close and he knew the drill of joining a new pack. It was nice to know as well that he was allowed to leave if it didn't suit him. He had been roaming a lot these days and couldn't help but feel really comforted by a good night's sleep. "I will join your pack," he verbally confirmed as well. Jasper offered her a charming grin. "Not hard to believe at all, Wraen. But you traded age for some good knowledge and stories. I'm sure," he complimented. He was interested in getting to know her better.

Jasper sounded a soft 'oof'. "Well then you were faster than me. I've had around 11 packs so far. Guess my hope is now settled on Brecheliant," he chuckled. He also knew that their upbringing hadn't been the same. Their parents' livelihood and their children's wellbeing were because of all those packs that took them in.
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM