Blackfeather Woods I will face everything, and rise!
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
sorry for the wait on this!

The pantherine priestess falls still and silent as the Void itself, likewise a stygian figure -- a reaper upon the borders of the Woods that had haunted her dreams though she had no desire to steal the souls of those who resided within. It was only the mambo's accursed air, like the quiet of a tomb. Bicolored eyes flickered to the shadows of the matted canopy high over their heads, watching the shadows of warring nightbirds as their flapping wings and feathered silhouettes warped with ringing curls of crimson and hellfire that shimmered with every caw that rent the air. 

Her eyes moved to Eldritch's composed pools of liquid mercury, turning away to watch the treeline of the blackwood as the hellhound summoned the one she had called Rowan. The earthen yearling that she vaguely recognized was quick enough to respond, greeting Eldritch warmly. Aerenys dipped her coal crown to him if his gaze happened to move towards her, hiding the curiosity that glimmered in her gaze of cool jaspers. 
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 24, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 26, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 29, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 30, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 09, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 11, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 22, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 23, 2021, 12:54 PM