Stavanger Bay Sing me a siren song
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
By right Thistle should not have been frightened by her husbands voice. Especially as a warden, she should have been paying attention, but she hadn't been. She mentally yelled at herself, but kept her mouth quiet. Her brothers had always told her she was flighty on her best day, and she had just slightly proved it. She shook her small head, it wasn't like she was this way every day, and she had a lot on her mind lately.

Thistle chuckled softly at the incoherent noise he made. Even though her thoughts threatened to overtake her, she looked down for a moment and then back up. She flicked an ear, and a noise of her own was forced up from the depths of her chest and insides at his ministrations. Sometimes she hated that he could turn her into a puddle of goo, but today was not one of those days that she hated it. Thistle perked an ear forward at his words. Okay what do we need to talk about? She settled herself to her haunches and looked up at him.

Thistle's muzzle twitched slightly Well a bit of humility wouldn't exactly go amiss Ragnar. She teased him gently, but she soon became serious herself irritated at the fact that another one these wolves were out and about. Gods above knew her husband wasn't perfect, and there were a lot of things he could work on and some things that would destroy him if he wasn't careful, and would take his family down with him. But that did not give another the right to mock him, or treat him so abhorrently, though knowing her husband she imagined he had perhaps been a bit condescending, he did that sometimes without even thinking. Why was he bringing gifts anyway?

Thistle listened and a terrible frown marred her pretty face Very well Ragnar and when you find him, kill him please. It was not often that Thistle was in favor of death, but in this case she'd kill the bastard herself and dance on his bones.
Messages In This Thread
Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 15, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 18, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 20, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:56 AM