Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
8 Posts
Ooc — Raine
2 weeks and 1 day, it was almost as if the moon and stars were counting the seconds until their prophet grew and spread the gospel of stone and sea. Sky awaiting flesh to bring about the reckoning of earth. But for now, he slept, and ate, then slept some more. A monotonous, quiet little existence. His titanhood was still yet eons away. 
Atka had been unhurried to open his baby blues, though he had never been shy about letting his displeasure known. Every time the mother beast moved, he screamed. Every time the not-quite stranger came and touched them, he whimpered. It happened to be during one of these times when the whelp opened his orbs for the very first time, a big black hole was his first sight and of course...he screamed. After the hole moved away and melted into the bigger form of the father beast, now a stranger no longer, his petty cries softened to that of excited mewls. 
At the current blip in the timeframe, he was nursing, connecting to all pups across the world in a brief moment of spirituality. He thought all pups must worship milk, it was the lifeblood after all. The white all-mother stiffened, and when she stood he dug his forming teeth in despite them not being particularly sharp. Yet, the ever-flowing fountain was snatched from him. 
Instead of crying his head swiveled to squint past Simmik, tiny head wobbling as he struggled to hold it up so high. What a curious-looking stranger, a wisp maybe. His mind was filled with questions, none forming into anything but squeaks. And then Alduin, his huge brother, began his warcry and duty demanded Atka follow suit, head tilted back to attempt a tiny "awooh!" a quick cut-off howl. This was hard. 
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM