Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein enjoyed the scent of her on him and the warm feeling he got as she moved her body along along his. As she darted away his whole body twitched as without a second though he moved to launch himself after his wife. His expression flashed to one of pain and he gritted his teeth, he glanced around and saw a willow tree it was not poppy seed but it would do he hoped. He quickly gnawed a mouthful of bark off it chewing it like gum it wasn’t much but it would be better then nothing. Honestly at this point he almost didn’t need pain relief but his mind could not get over the cracked ribs. 

Vein looked the way Aerin had run excited to chase after her, she drew out a playful side in him that he never knew existed, he had no chance of catching up to her now so he hoped she’d returned to see where he was; he spun around several times like a playful pup, dropped his front end down in a play bow looking left the right and then he finally took off after her.

something akin to this ((yes I choose a borzoi gif on purpose hehe))
[Image: FaroffOrangeBlackfish-size_restricted.gif]

He crashed through the woods like a bull moose while chewing on the bark, a silly grin on his face, the blossoms were beautiful as he passed through them he hardly noticed them, which was far outside his past character, as the only thing he had ‘ever’ cared for before he met his sweet saluki was every plant or herb he had ever come across. His garden was a testament to his previous dedication to his craft as it held many rare plants. He ran threw some feverfew blossoms and crouched down looking around for her having lost her due to his willow bark stop “Where are you Mi’love?” His rich baritone called out in a singsong tone his upraised tail swaying happily.
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM