Redhawk Caldera tell the world i'm alive
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
From the moment she had attained the power of legs, Sphyrapicus was an even trickier little pup to keep in one place. She always looked for boundaries: her own, by walking and walking until she was so tired she fell right asleep; those of her siblings, by playfighting with them until they grew so tired of her that their parents had to separate them; and those of her parents and caretakers, by running off to discover the world on many occasions. Whenever Sphyra wasn't rolling over the floor with Sapsucker or Caracal or sleeping or eating she was RUNNING or PLAYING, possibly a combination of both.

Presently Sphyrapicus was exercising these examples. A bone and a stick laying around just outside the den had already been pounced on and mauled, when her ears perked straight up as she saw a butterfly dance around a bit further away. The child scrambled in the direction of the butterfly, ears flopping up and down as she ran towards it and jumped up at it in a futile attempt to catch it, while it danced out of reach and she continued after it.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - April 29, 2021, 02:18 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 04, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - May 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 29, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 01, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 14, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 16, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 30, 2021, 02:29 AM