Firefly Glen How many days have passed like this?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She was too distracted to notice at first, but there was someone approaching from behind. Strangely enough, there was not much energy left in the dark fae to turn and see who it was, but the scent with condensed and reached her nostrils was disturbingly familiar -- and it was then that Luna realized just how fearful she was of meeting old faces upon her return to the Teekons. 

She did not turn to look at who it might've been, only waited begrudgingly for them to word their reasons as they reached with swiveling ears. Then came a soft voice, which was far too distinct to forget: "There is nothing left for anyone here. The Glen is long dead."

"Keyni..." the moon nymph mouthed quietly, with a voice broken by the emotion in her chest. Yet she could not look, wouldn't look the young girl in her jade-like gaze. Luna couldn't find the strength to look at her right now, and would only turn her head away in grimace.

There was a moment of silence that followed soon after, before the raven breathed out a soft, rattled breath, and turned her face just slightly to look downwards again. Luna couldn't leave her in silence like this, not after everything. 

"It.....feels like ages, doesn't it? Since we've met, and since I've introduced you to the glen..." she began, and there was what felt like a ball of anxiety in her throat before she continued. "...I brought you to this place as a means to say thanks...for saving me that day. I wanted to share my home with you but instead, you got--" and her head lifted to stare upon the now empty claim, as a way to make her point "This..."

Another moment of silence, and soon the dark fae would get to the point of what she'd been wanting to say all along. "I'm sorry."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - May 10, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - May 10, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - May 10, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - May 18, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - June 14, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - July 07, 2021, 11:56 AM