Duskfire Glacier Please make it harder to leave
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
As Pandora offers her skill set to the blood crested woman, she can’t help the internal laugh at the brow that’s raised by her last, more lethal, skill. She silently hopes it’s not a deal breaker though, one never knows when she’s dealing with strangers. 

Yet, some way through, she notices a another approaching. An interesting looking woman with a pelt of black and white, or perhaps it’s off white or cream, she can’t tell. Either way, her own ruby orbs flick towards her, enraptured by her odd beauty. She introduces herself, straight to business, and Pandora realizes that this is who she needs to put on a show for.

The small coy wolf dips her head respectively in her seated position. “Pleasure to meet you, Iana.” She parrots her name from memory, hoping she says it right. “This one is Pandora.” She hums back in her scarlet tone with a quaint, closed mouthed smile. “I wish to join your pack. As I told your guardian, I met with another one of your members not too long ago. I have a wide array of skills you may be able to put to use. All but fighting, that is. Was never much my strong suit.” She says the last bit with a soft bubble of laughter. She’s not shy about her lack of fighting skills, but she’s definitely able to make up for it in other ways.
Messages In This Thread
Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 02, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 03, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 07, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 12, 2021, 02:10 PM