Felltree Marsh pamiuktuuk
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

He lent an ear to listen to the young Tundrian's tales -- despite his outward disinterest, a small part of him was half interested to hear how he hadn't been pummeled to death by snow despite his clear ignorance that winter. Looked as though luck was on the yearling's side and he managed to find a pack before that happened, though whatever this 'forest tribe' was is beyond Kaster's knowledge.

"You made a good decision. If I were you, I wouldn't be passing my shit genes down to innocent children either." His sarcasm was said with a falsely serious tone as he trudged through the water's with Kigi trailing behind. Other than the casual bitchiness being spewed from the woodlander's mouth, there was something genuine in his words. The boy was a borderline teenager in Kaster's eyes and the thought of having children around his age just didn't sit right with him. Baring kids required a bit of maturity, no?

After a while of walking, his sharp glacial gaze would take notice of something dark moving in the waters before him, and he paused, using a tail to make an attempt at blocking the Tundrian's path should he move any further -- if that was a fish, he didn't want any sudden movements scaring it away. The archer would then turn to Kigi, pausing for a bit before questioning: "You've hunted before, yes?"

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
pamiuktuuk - by Kigipigak - June 01, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kaster - June 01, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kigipigak - June 01, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kaster - June 05, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kigipigak - June 05, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kaster - June 08, 2021, 10:41 PM
RE: pamiuktuuk - by Kigipigak - June 15, 2021, 12:29 PM