Dawnlark Plains You can hold my hand if no ones home
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
That's cool with me! ^-^

The physician felt over exposed in his new environment -- as if it might've been easy for him to be targeted at this rate. What are the chances that someone might sneak up from behind and attack him, or a nearby pack running him off as a stray that decided to travel too close for comfort? His mind raced, albeit with every over exaggeration in the book, of what could possibly go wrong.

Even though he was doing nothing but standing in the fields. With tensed legs and glances over his shoulder every five seconds.

The sound of heavy footsteps were unfortunate enough to reach his ears and caused Mateo to freeze on the spot. His warm gaze trailed hesitantly towards the noise's source, and when the sight of a large, burly figure came into view, he panicked. His legs didn't allow him to run at that moment -- a tail was tucked between his haunches as he lowered his body and rolled onto his back to expose his stomach, turning his head away with eyes widened in fear.

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
Messages In This Thread
You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 06, 2021, 06:43 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - June 09, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 17, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - June 22, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 28, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - July 11, 2021, 12:53 PM