Greatwater Lake THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
6 Posts
Ooc — Lex
All Welcome 
─────── The shadow of her savior covers her diminutive frame, the echos of starvation upon the loose furs. She's hungry, in the way only something so cruel and feral can be. All-devouring, wishing to consume everything within it's path without any thought. The hunger is cruel, but familiar. Ellansis does not call out to her traveling companion, does not risk the turn of a head to look at her. They've already taken in the runt of the lands, a curse in her own mind. If they were to turn, reflect the same despair that had solidified in her own eyes, she truly does not believe she could survive it. To weigh further upon Reign is not her goal, to burden this beast with her own woes and worries.

It leaves the she-wolf to peer elsewhere, a slight squint to keep the sun out of fragile eyes. It's a sight to alleviate any concerns, the water's reflective surface and the dancing ripples. It causes the cream-coated girl to pause, stilling long legs and simply stare. "I used to believe there were wolves in there. In the water. I thought they ate all the fish." It's unprompted, unnatural for the usually timid wolf. Yet, it easily escapes from the scarred muzzle and she forgets who she is, and where she is. There's a heave in her lungs, pushing pearled bones against the thinned skin and she takes a step forward. Outward, away from the shadowed embrace of Reign.

"Fish." As if the small cue can make any sense, but she's hungry. She's hungry and it's distracting her from the view and does she even know how to fish? Does Reign? There is berries in the land, but there is a vast lake that must surely hold scaled movements. There's a familiar pang in an empty stomach, and the collection of drool forming in her mouth.

Gross. She hopes no one notices.
( I WOULD LOVE TO BE RUINED
─────── IF IT MEANS I'M SACRED ENOUGH TO BE KEPT CLOSE )
Messages In This Thread
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 06, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 08, 2021, 08:21 AM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 11:02 AM