Greatwater Lake THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
6 Posts
Ooc — Lex
─────── There's a sheepish smile that graces the girl's features, Reign's surprise shifting into words that leave her silent. She supposed she could have understood it, had she still been that golden-pelted wolf from before. They would have gotten along better, Reign and that wild-furred girl. Could've been something great, rather than a wolf stuck playing babysitter.

"Well...I know how to fish. I just..." Just doesn't recall who pushed her muzzle down and instructed her to bite. Instinct orΒ a downy-hided mother. She doesn't bother to finish her sentence, having already focused her attentions back to the gentle laps of the water. She has to do this right. Ellansis continues to stall, awaiting for the final piece of words to leave Reign because they simply wouldn't leave it at that.

Friend. The word is enough to send shivers down her spine and she is forced to bite back an over-whelming smile because when has anyone ever claimed her as their companion before? The way a pup will shake with excitement at their first real friend, that someone had looked at them and decided to keep them. Ellansis doesn't reply, but a half-tailed wag shows enough of her appreciation.

The woman continues to wade deeper into the depths, allowing the water to sink deeper into her skin and she has to suppress a shudder. It's a nice way to escape the heat, but the cold had often sunk its talons far deeper into Ellansis than any warmth. A scrawny pelt doesn't fulfill its purpose as well.

She stays still for a pregnant while, only to burst with speed and duck her head beneath the liquid mirror. A quick reveal of her silver-scaled catch, fitted with her own lopsided grin and a murmured, "Look! Told you! I can fish. Fish well." The water-bound beast wiggles in her grip, desperate to return to the waters but all Ellansis does is throw it to Reign.

Hopefully, they're a good catch.
( I WOULD LOVE TO BE RUINED
─────── IF IT MEANS I'M SACRED ENOUGH TO BE KEPT CLOSEΒ )
Messages In This Thread
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 06, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 08, 2021, 08:21 AM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 11:02 AM