Sheepeater Cliff The hot girl in your comp sci' class
5 Posts
Ooc — Lesha

She had too much faith in the idea that Reign had seen anything more than she had in her life. It didn't even surprise them, if they were being honest because they never talked about their life. They didn't talk about their fears, where they got the scars that covered their body, why they were so aggressive. Nothing. In fact, they did just about everything to avoid it. Still, they look at the younger of the two, Fig as he said he wished to be addressed as, raising a brow for a moment. They remember being that curious once. Asking about things they did not know about. But that saying was right... curiosity killed the wolf. And it definitely killed this one.

Ellansis speaks up again, wishing to see the sheep and insisting that Reign's probably already seen them, and they only let out a soft breath from their nose. They were trying to seem less hostile than they felt but who knew if that was even working. "I've never seen sheep before." They respond, looking past the both of them. I wasn't allowed to do anything but fight and hunt. Fight and hunt. Protect. Hunt. Protect. Survive. Survive. Kill. To KILL. I'm only allowed to KILL. Their thoughts run wildly through their brain and with a snarl and shake of their head, their mind calms down enough for them to continue. They had to be nice. For her. Had Ellansis had not been trying so hard to do so... they might of passed the opportunity completely. 

"...Fig is a... interesting name." They mean nothing by it but it is their not so good attempt at trying to give a compliment. They weren't good at this. This socializing mess, as they call it. It was so much easier to just attack. "Let's go look for them." They hope, secretly, Fig would come, not for them but for Ellansis. They want nothing to do with the male wolf, and it is nothing personal but they just aren't equipped for friends. They're dangerous and even now they wonder if they are just too dangerous to be around Ellansis.

[Image: Untitled480_20210608054128.png]

CALL ME SOMETIME, PLEASE RING MY LINE ─────── 
( THEY/SHE - NONBINARY SHE-WOLF )

Messages In This Thread
The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 07, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:28 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 07, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Reign - June 07, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 08, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 10:34 AM