Bramblepoint Opening Line
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She had not been expecting to find anyone else out this way. Much less quite literally nearly run right into another wolf. A sudden flash of white fur appeared before her, way too close for comfort. Just as she was about to call to get their attention before he bumped into her, she made an awkward attempt to back up. Neither of them had been walking fast, so little harm would have been done even if they did bump. 

At first glance, the stranger reminded her very much of Adrastus. He had the white fur and similarly colored eyes. But his build was lankier. He carried no scent but his own. And his demeanor, was certainly a far cry from that of the humble first hunter of her pack. Ears flicking back, her fine brows rose at his curious question. He had been staring at the nest she was carrying, but she didn't see why he'd dub her as this Mother Goose. Dropping the item gingerly at her paws, she replied with a pleasant but still uncertain expression. "The last time I checked, I didn't have any feathers. Why, should I?" She dared to jest, slightly playful.
Messages In This Thread
Opening Line - by Keyni - June 12, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 12, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 16, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 17, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 21, 2021, 05:45 AM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 24, 2021, 01:46 PM