Raven's Watch Two hearts fading, like a flower.
59 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
His honey-brown eyes observed the contours of her body as she spoke; there was a flicker of hesitation in her words and her body language was defensive. Nobody rolled out the red carpet on his mission to find shelter. And he could completely understand her reaction; not only did it feel like being forced into an escape room with a complete stranger, he was at this moment not at his best. Or, rather -- not at his prettiest. The rainfall had completely and violently poured down on top of him, making him appear like a drowned kitty. His coat was completely soaked as water droplets rolled downwards and a small pool was collecting where he stood.

"I can also leave if you really don't want me here." He offered as an option, of course not one he preferred but if she was really hesitant and anxious now that he was here, he would go. "I'm Dragonfly ..the drowned." With a dip of his head he offered his greetings. Maybe the playful way he said the drowned, would break the ice.

Did I already mentioned Dragonfly wasn't at his prettiest (read, more like a beast)? Well, Ciri was obviously more a beauty. Beauty and the beast. She had a rich, chocolate-bronze hue to her skin. There was a contrast of light and dark. It was completed with her gold-kissed eyes and her sleek figurine. 
Messages In This Thread
Two hearts fading, like a flower. - by Ciri - June 14, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Two hearts fading, like a flower. - by Draggonfly - June 21, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: Two hearts fading, like a flower. - by Ciri - June 21, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: Two hearts fading, like a flower. - by Draggonfly - June 23, 2021, 09:21 AM
RE: Two hearts fading, like a flower. - by Ciri - July 13, 2021, 03:35 PM