Emberwood Take my love down to Baton Rouge
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yet another outrider thread because I love them so ^^ all welcome!

My but this forest was pretty in the fall! It was like walking through a canopy of fire. Vienna stepped along with her muzzle pretty much at a perpendicular to the ground, gazing in awe at the leaves above. She had lived in an area with trees, certainly, and they too had turned, but these seemed especially vivid.

She was out and about again, though this time sticking a bit closer to home. She didn't think that Ferdie would have gone far, and if he did, she imagined she had a better chance of finding traces of him closer to the mountain than further off. Thinking perhaps he had headed more northward, she was on that side of the mountains today.

Her reasoning was twofold, though... with the leadership change, she did not want to be too absent from pack life despite the increased outrider trips. It was a delicate time and she wanted to be around to support. It made things hard, trying to balance home and trade duties. She hated to think she was letting anyone down.
Messages In This Thread
Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 10, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 11:45 PM