Noctisardor Bypass Lost in myself
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
Malila was finding life difficult without Speedy by her side. She had a hard enough time adjusting to Rivenwood when she arrived with her mother. Now that she was gone to who knows where, she felt more out of place than ever. She wanted to get to know these wolves, to make friends with them and even discover a common interest or two. She already knew she was in good company, being in a pack composed of wolves with medicine in their background. It was coming out of her shell that was the hard part.

Sitting by the edge of the river that carved through the heart of the valley, the blonde and chocolate teenager was a lone figure. Peering back at her through the clear reflection of the water was a delicate, beautiful face. One eye of sapphire, the other of yellow amber. Dull sadness filled them, along with a deep look of contemplation. Her ears slicked back. Maybe she had grown too dependent on her mother. Instead, perhaps she should try striking out. It was a thought, she guessed, as she glanced to the mountains beyond her home. But how could she make it out there? She had no survival skills. All Malila had known was a sheltered lifestyle. She was hardly fit for the wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Lost in myself - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - July 26, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - July 26, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - July 27, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - July 27, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - September 02, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - September 03, 2021, 09:46 PM