Duskfire Glacier I'll be honest, I'm alright with me.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
From above came vegetation, a floppy stalk with bright yellow petals, and it landed right on the redding bridgege of her snout. Wayfarer squinted her stormy eyes together to regard it curiously, ears sprung forward in surprise at the gesture, then shifted to look for he who'd delivered it.

The dandelion fell to the side alongside her little paws, and the Duskfire youngster rolled to her side and cant her muzzle comically in Veteran's direction. She gazed up into his big eyes, his dumb upside-down face, then huffed an unimpressed breath toward him.

"Thank you" was not part of her vocabulary, but she wasn't feeling very gratified anyway. The flower had not been a gift, she felt, but a means of demanding attention - and she wasn't prepared to entertain that day. As she gathered and turned away from her littermate, the approach of the dark-faced boy from before distracted her. Wayfarer observed his form in silence, curious to see what it was he'd brought, and she was admittedly intrigued. Still, she hung back, uncharacteristically leaving space for Veteran to respond first.

"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 27, 2021, 05:46 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - July 27, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Ensio - July 27, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - August 03, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:25 PM