Duskfire Glacier i don't pay for suits
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The shadow and ice boy was hot on the heels of Tzila, nipping softly at her legs when he felt she was too slow for his liking. Being outside, further away from that cave was great! He was on sensory overload and loving every minute of it. He glanced behind him, checking on the whereabouts of Arius and if he was keeping up. Whatever the case may be, the Duskfire plunged on ahead with vigor. Up ahead he saw the figures of his father and sister. And the red girl from before, too! He was ready to race ahead and greet them, only to be stopped by the voice of his mother, instructing him to stay put.

"Hmph." He fake pouted but then broke out into a mischievous smile, sneaking forward nearly on his tummy, eyes darting back between his mom and brother. Inch by inch, he scooted closer, testing just how much he could push his luck. Suddenly, the shapes of two larger adults grabbed at him. One earthy colored, one dark. He snuck by them, the clucking sound of the bizarre looking turkeys far more interesting. Hunching down low, tush in the air, he prepared to pounce. That is until a feather discarded by his paws delighted him. "Oohahh!" He all but screeched joyfully, batting at it between his paws, not realizing or caring that he might've startled their dinner.
Messages In This Thread
i don't pay for suits - by RIP Wintersbane - July 28, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ezrah - July 28, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Tzila - July 30, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Eldritch - July 30, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ensio - July 30, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Veteran - August 01, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Arius - August 03, 2021, 09:19 AM