Redhawk Caldera I'm drunk on a plane
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
All Welcome 
tags (or just mention since it doesnt appear to be working?) for ref, no obligation. Anyone can assume they've met this dude by now
@Ruenna was on his mind that evening, the woman had been chosen quite sometime ago to be regent of the caldera. With her position of power Sifaka knew befriending her would be of great use, his intentions were not to make her a pawn but simply an ally. Friends in high places gave him advantages in his past and he decided the befriending tool was to be applied wherever he went. It was not malicious, though Sifaka did see himself in brighter light than others, he knew better than to be the puppeteer or the puppet for that matter. 
The recent drama of pack relations with their allies had greatly indulged the mans curiosity, a simple squabble blown up into larger proportions than truly need be. It was trivial fights from bored pack members looking to brew excitement in their dull little lives, or so Sifaka thought. He wasn't completely in the know of everything going on in the pack, rather for the last two weeks he's failed to find the energy to delve into the thick of it. Filling caches and marking borders appeared more palatable for the lion but the lack of excitement was beginning to dull the man. His demeanor was growing tame, he wasn't appreciative of the new attitude his body and mind was holding. It was time to do something about it but first he needed to gain more information, of any kind really. Anything to get him back into the loop.     
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - July 29, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 09, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - August 14, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 18, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:00 PM