Bramblepoint Scratches all down my back to keep me right on
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Scouting thread for @Serem.
Slight power play of Serem, if you want me to edit anything feel free to tell me,
Alyssa <3

Strangers are v welcome to join!

Santi and his beautiful mate have been sent on a scouting mission. They left immediately, walking far, far away from their canyon and into the slightly known, unknown. 

They haven’t passed by many, but he hopes to find someone in order to do a bit of digging. They’re looking for Ursus and the reaper is too happy to hunt them down. Sure, maybe it was his fault he waltzed into their territory and scared the shit out of one of their pack mates, but the fight is as one of a lifetime. And he wants another. Though he’s aged, his prowess for battle has not waned and he wants to wet his teeth with blood. The faster they find Ursus, the faster he can do that. 

So, he urges his mate to follow or take the lead, whichever is good with him. He’d gladly follow her to the ends of the earth. For now, they find themselves in a place he remembers going once. With his head down, he sniffs, casually looking for any familiar scents or any scents at all. He’s got some questions that need to be asked.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on - by Santiago Arcos - August 04, 2021, 02:15 PM