Little Goat Mountain Finding my Feet
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Private 
For @Mustang

Malila and her new traveling companion headed west, just as intended. On her own for the very first time in her life, without her mother or any pack mates by her side, the teenager was a little on edge. Some her age may be excited for this new form of freedom, but not her. She was so used to a sheltered life. Of having a home. Of having others look out for her. The butter cream and chocolate girl knew next to nothing of surviving in the wilderness. A nervous little glance, but one that came with a sheepish smile towards her...friend, did comfort her in knowing she wasn't totally alone.

"...And that is why I chose not to turn back." She concluded, after a lengthy tale composed of her time during Rivenwood, her emotions there and lack of any true attachments. "Something just told me I had to move on. It wasn't the same after my mom left." Her mismatched eyes slid shut, ears falling back. "I don't know where she is now." She sniffled. "Everyone left...my dad, my brother...everyone I knew in the pack I was born in..." Her stomach grumbled, sending a shooting pang of hunger through her. Dismally, she looked at the scattered hoof prints ahead. She didn't even know how to hunt large game properly.
Messages In This Thread
Finding my Feet - by Malila - August 28, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Finding my Feet - by Mustang - August 28, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Finding my Feet - by Malila - August 28, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Finding my Feet - by Mustang - September 03, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Finding my Feet - by Malila - September 08, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Finding my Feet - by Mustang - September 19, 2021, 07:46 PM