Ouroboros Spine li. i'm just a silhouette
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —

the greenpaw placed the antler at her feet, tail wagging as she greeted the sun with a broad grin. "it's good to be here." it had been too long since she had seen their faces.  she was just about to ask after kukutux when the northron's joyful cry drew her attention. peridots flickered to the moon as fallow crown swiveled, beaming as she stood to embrace the wisewoman as she drew near. 

"i have missed you as well, both of you," she included aiolos in the admission, having grown accustomed to seeing the redwolf every other day or so and finding she enjoyed his company. the herbologist moved her things closer to the entrance of the family's ulaq  -- smiling as her ears captured the soft sounds of the twins' slumber. "the little ones are well, though they are all so quiet and small that sometimes i worry but they do seem to be thriving well enough." wilwarin remained a constant worry, tiny and very nearly sickly, but even the runt of her litter was growing. 

"how are your girls -- sialuk too? i cannot wait to meet my new nieces," she inquired in return, honeyed tail brushing along the ground as it swished idly in contentment.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - August 29, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 02, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 02, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 06, 2021, 10:09 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 10, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 20, 2021, 10:16 AM