Bearclaw Valley your gaze will haunt me
"I used to be so afraid of looking into the night sky, so vast.. so deep.."
27 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
 "U-Ursus?" Latte squeaked blankly, popping one eye open.  Her voice was high pitched and tremulous.  She didn't know what Ursus was.  Was she supposed to know?  Was Ursus going to eat her?  I don't know!  Latte didn't like not knowing things, as that meant not foreseeing dangers.  But then again, not knowing things meant not being afraid of them.  
     Augh! That doesn't matter!  I might get eaten!  The dog berated herself.  "Will it- will it e-eat me?"  Her large brown eyes were wide open now, staring imploringly up into the creature's face.  But it wasn't a creature.  It was a wolf.  A very big, very very scary wolf, and she could feel his moist breath on her face.  Latte drew back so that her small quaking body was squished against the ground.  She didn't like it at all.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :)

Latte gives out compliments like grandmas give out candy.  She sees the beauty in almost everything, I promise you that she is not flirting with your character.  Like, seriously, she compliments snails. 

Messages In This Thread
your gaze will haunt me - by Merrit - September 06, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: your gaze will haunt me - by Latte - October 06, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: your gaze will haunt me - by Merrit - October 06, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: your gaze will haunt me - by Latte - October 08, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: your gaze will haunt me - by Merrit - October 20, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: your gaze will haunt me - by Latte - October 27, 2021, 07:38 PM