Nova Peak death at the gates again / howling my name
2 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
haruspex sent him ahead to scout; with a quiet demanding hanging unspoken from betwixt their lips: to judge the pliability —

the executioner was all too happy to venture forth into the foreign lands. autumn drapes heavy across the lands; overcast skies greet him ...having offered him no moonlight to guide him into the morning. only the gradual lighten of drab grey as the sun rose. the temperature isn't cold but it isn't warm either; lurking somewhere in the goldilocks zone.

he chooses the stepp, ridged peak with sloping tails to the north and south, peppered with evergreens as his temporary place of rest. it offers with it the scent of prey recently passed through and crisp springs to drink from ...of which he laps at currently from the sphinx-like position he's taken.

there is an ache in his paws from the travel but carnifex knows better than to complain despite that he is in no company but his own.
Messages In This Thread
death at the gates again / howling my name - by Carnifex - September 15, 2021, 05:39 AM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Hollis - September 18, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Carnifex - September 22, 2021, 07:12 AM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Hollis - September 25, 2021, 04:57 AM