Ouroboros Spine lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —

as if summoned, there he was. it seemed the moment had come at last.

”good morning,” she chirped in return, though her eyes quickly darted back down to her children and the words were subdued. she did not wish for things to become strained but she could not deny that she felt awkward. the botanist tried to force it aside as she smiled at him reassuringly. ”things are good. better a bit, i think.” it was no use denying that the iceman had broken her heart. but it was also of no use to fall into despair. 

”kukutux has spoken with you, i imagine…” she trailed off indecisively, though it wasn’t quite a question. best not to beat around the bush, she figured. ”i would not agree to this if it made you unhappy, aiolos. you have made kukutux smile again and for that, i will always love you as a brother. i do not want to burden you — or her, much as she might deny that i would.” a smile tugged at her dusk rose lips, to think of the warmth her friend offered so freely. lótë only wanted to be sure; if she could hold all of the pain the spirit-man had caused her within her own chest, then she would, if it meant sparing her sister’s family his corruption. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Lótë - October 13, 2021, 12:33 PM