Ouroboros Spine i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
Kau had taken great interest in hunting fallen leaves. One eyed or not - her instinct of catching motion was impeccable. Therefore most days, when she was not having inarticulate conversations with the voice in her head and barking at walls or invisible objects, she spent crouched on the ground, observing the surroundings carefully and "attacking" the leaves. 

Today, however, that hunt had taken her a bit over the edge - quite literally. With a leaf in her jaws she had not teetered off the slope and fallen in the scrub of vegetation below. Taking her proportions into account as well as her general awkwardness on her feet, getting back to the playground was a bit of a struggle. She shuffled in one direction, then - in the other and, when no viable solution came to her mind, she sat down and began to yell and yowl loudly. In her experience that always drew attention.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains - by Kausiut - October 03, 2021, 12:06 PM