Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The male screamed in terror, so much in fact that Makatza for a moment wondered who was being the child around here. He ran off some distance before returning and looking at her with a look she couldn't tell what was supposed to mean. She kept her posture, though was also trying pretty hard to not laugh at him.

"what -- and i can't stress this enough -- the fuck bro?!" The entire expression and posture of Makatza changed.

Hello, and welcome back bitch.

"Excuse me." Her tailed waved dangerously behind her as it rose in a manner that was supposed to tell him that she didn't appreciate the way he spoke to her. "I am not a bro." She was a fucking lady.

"You may address me as a lady. And nothing else." She looked at him with a dangerous expression that warned him that she might jump him again if he wasn't careful. She didn't like being talked to like some kind of. Bro. Who even said stuff like that? Her initial liking to the guy was gone at the blink of an eye.

What a fucking asshole.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM