Lake Rodney When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh?
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: vulgar language related to intellectual disabilities (not reflective of my personal beliefs) 

He began laughing, and Sakari backed away a few more steps. She dropped her "injured" paw to the ground, preparing to run. This guy was swiftly graduating from kind of weird to certifiably insane, and she wasn't about to fuck with all that. 

He chuckled out his teasing words, and as they registered, Sakari's look of fear and confusion contorted into one of anger. 

"Wow, really? I thought you were a retard at first, but turns out you're just a sick fuck. What kind of fucked up sense of humor--?" She cut herself off with a mighty huff and a shake of her head. 

Her own act had also fallen apart, thanks to her temper, but it was obvious that any more time spent on this mark was going to be a waste. 

"You're a shit actor," she grumbled, low enough that he may not even hear it. It wasn't even true; he had definitely fooled her, she was just too pissed to admit it.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh? - by Sakari - December 03, 2021, 06:17 PM